Call blocking and labeling tools
The resources listed below* provide information on many of the call blocking and labeling tools currently available to consumers.
- AT&T: Mobile security and call protection services.
- Google Project Fi: Call blocking options for Project Fi wireless service.
- Sprint: Call blocking options using My Sprint.
- T-Mobile: Call-protection options to identify or block potential scammers.
- U.S. Cellular: Automatic network call identification, labeling, and blocking app options.
- Verizon: Call Filter FAQS for screening and blocking unwanted calls.
- AT&T: Information on Digital Phone Call Protect service, call blocking, and other features.
- CenturyLink: Customer tips and tools to block unwanted calls.
- Comcast: Call blocking options for XFINITY Voice subscribers.
- Frontier Communications: Consumer options for call blocking tools and services.
- Spectrum: Guide for using Nomorobo service to block robocallers.
- Verizon: Customer options for stopping unwanted calls to residential lines.
Third-Party Analytics Resources
- First Orion: Tools and services for mobile customers and businesses.
- Hiya: Tools and services for mobile phones; Hiya Connect for businesses.
- Nomorobo: Tools and services for VoIP landlines and mobile phones.
- TNS Call Guardian: Call analytics solutions for businesses.
- YouMail: Tools and services for individuals and businesses.
Wireless Device Solutions
- Apple iPhones have an opt-in “Silence Unknown Callers” call-screening and blocking feature.
- Google Pixel phones have a “Call Screen” call-screening and blocking feature; Google offers several free, opt-in, call-blocking tool apps for Android phones; and Google Voice users can use a call management tool to block unwanted calls.
- Samsung partners with Hiya to offer a call-blocking solution called Smart Call to label potentially unwanted calls.
Trade Association Consumer Resources and Information
- CTIA: Consumer resources for stopping robocalls.
- US Telecom: Consumer information on illegal robocalls.
* The resources listed are provided for informational purposes. We do not endorse any products or services listed, and are not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of these websites.