Discover if you are vulnerable to cyber attacks. Visit a link below to check your computer, your network, websites, IP addresses, and domains for known viruses, spyware, and more.
Viruses & Malware Scans
- ESET Online Scanner - One-time scan to remove malware and threats from your computer for free.
- Joe Sandbox URL Analyzer: Examines the URL in real time.
- Pulsedive: Correlate observed Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) by detecting data breaches, malware infections, or other threat activity.
- Qualys Browser Check: Qualys BrowserCheck will perform a security analysis of your browsers and plugins.
- PolySwarm: Scans URLs or files for malicious code and threats.
- ThreatSTOP Check IoC: Lookup IP addresses and domains against our extensive database of malware-related IOCs.
- VirusTotal: Analyze suspicious files and URLs to detect types of malware.
Ransomware Decryption Keys List
To help you determine the type of ransomware affecting your device, here are two sites that will to analyze your ransomware and will provide you with the link to download the decryption solution if available.
Network, URL, Website, IP, and Domain Scans